Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
- the SFSWORKS website and mobile application, including the classified advertisements, forums, various email functions and Internet links, and all content and SFSWORKS services available through the domain and sub-domains of SFSWORKS located at www.sfsworks.com (collectively referre to herein as the “Website”), and
- you are either a Service Professional or a prospective Service User,
- you authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Website, and
- Membership and Accessibility
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that:
- all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate,
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and
- your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You need not register with SFSWORKS to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account”). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to SFSWORKS in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your “Third-Party Site Password”). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your SFSWORKS password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, “Passwords”) at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify SFSWORKS immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another’s Account without SFSWORK’S permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not SFSWORK will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of SFSWORK or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User.”
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies”):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without SFSWORK’S prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Website for any purpose without SFSWORK’S prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the SFSWORK servers, or any server of a SFSWORK subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. SFSWORK reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with SFSWORK without express written permission from SFSWORK .
- You shall not take any action that
- unreasonably encumbers or, in SFSWORK’S sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or
- bypasses SFSWORK’S measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- Additional Rules for Service Users
- SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
- commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying;
- sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service;
- agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional’s terms as outlined by our term or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a service; or
- misuse any options made available now or in the future by SFSWORKS in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
- SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with SFSWORKS in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
- limit the Service User’s Account privileges;
- suspend the Service User’s Account; and/or
- decrease the Service User’s status.
- SFSWORKS RESPONSIBILTY AREA
- We act as a aggregator between the service provider and the users and we are not responsible for the conduct of service providers, but service providers if found guilty in any context will be liable to the absconding and seizing of their transactional activities, SFSWORKS is not generating any bill to the customer. all financial transactions & price negotiation is between user and service provider. if user faced any problem from service provider, user can take legal action on service provider, if user will do so we can provide only service provider KYC documents to concern authority, we (Sfsworks) will not be responsible for anything.
- It is the whole sole responsibility of the user to inform SFSWORKS customer care if they have faced any situation that has been found un professional with respect to the service provider, and we assure to take immediate action in our limit.