Acceptance of Terms
The information contained on the Services, including the Website and Mobile Apps is intended to provide information on various subjects of interest. YOUR USE OF THIS INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION. SFSWORK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED UPON A STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
SFSWORK nor its vendor partners, warrants that access to the Services will be uninterrupted or that the Services will be error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the reliability, completeness, or content of any service, information or materials provided through or in connection with the use of the Services.
User IDs and Passwords
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate.
Your Account may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You need not register with SFSWORK to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account
To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to SFSWORK in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website.
You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials.
User Restrictions / Exceptions
All material provided on the Services, including the Website and Mobile App, is held by SFSWORK . Except as stated below, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, altered, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SFSWORK.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of SFSWORK’S Services is for your personal use and not for advertising purposes. You may not use any of the SFSWORK Services to recreate or compete with SFSWORK, to solicit or harass anyone associated with SFSWORK.
You may not upload any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer or mobile device.
You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
You may not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing obscene, or unlawful topic or information.
You may not data-mine, data-crawl or index any of the SFSWORK’S websites or mobile devices, including the Website and Mobile Apps.
You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to SFSWORK for any such damages, and will indemnify SFSWORK in the event of any third party claims against SFSWORK based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing.
We reserve the right to revoke your access to any SFSWORK Services at any time. All information about SFSWORK is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by SFSWORK, in its sole discretion, that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the SFSWORK Services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non- personal purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, SFSWORK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access to the Services without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
www.sfswork.com and the SFSWORK logo are service marks owned by SFSWORK. You may not copy or use any of these marks, logos or trade names without the express prior written consent of SFSWORK.
Additional Rules for Service Users
* Payments for the services used will be mandatory and should be paid to the vendors directly
* Inspection charge of Rs.100/- is to be paid to the Vendor if no service is availed
* The final price to be quoted during inspection depends on the range of work.
* Inspection charges will be waived off when a chargeable service is availed. Chargeable Service includes service charges, material charges and any other repair costs.
* Post inspection, the user will be responsible to pay the vendor for the availed service.
* sfswork will not generate/provide any bill for the services availed.
* Vendors will provide a bill on services with greater value or which covers warranty.
* Insurance of upto Rs.10000/- can be claimed against any damage done by the assigned Vendor during the service. This is applicable for payment done Online only. If you have availed service for less than Rs. 10,000/-, you will be eligible for the lesser amount (service paid amount) for compensation against the damaged product. Lesser amount will be considered for the claim. Insurance cover will be approved only after service partner consent. In few cases, we may send our representative to visit the customer and check on the damage. Based on this, decision will be taken. This situation has to be reported immediately to the Customer Support Helpline Number. Beyond the immediate action, this claim will be rejected.
* SFSWORK will assure to take immediate action within our limit when any case of vendor unprofessionalism is reported by the user.
Access and Information
Your access is limited to viewing the information on SFSWORK’S Services, Website and Mobile Apps solely for legitimate business purposes. Any access or attempt to access other SFSWORK computer systems or mobile platforms or other information contained on SFSWORK systems or Services for any reason is prohibited. You agree not to use any information contained on the Website, Mobile Apps or Services for other than legitimate business purposes.
Information You Provide
Upon using any of the SFSWORK Services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself, and you may be able to store information, on the Website or Mobile Apps (“Your Information”). Your Information is defined as any information you provide to SFSWORK in connection with your registration for and or use of the Services, including without limitation those posted or transmitted for use in public areas. SFSWORK, and the Services that SFSWORK may provide (including, but not limited to the Website and Mobile Apps) are communication platforms that enable connections between users. Some of Your Information (Contact details during a service request) will be sent to SFSWORK’S vendor partners. By providing this information, you expressly consent to being contacted by SFSWORK’S vendor partners via phone at any of your contact numbers or address.
* You agree that by completing this information, you agree to be contacted.
* You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge.
* You hereby represent and warrant to SFSWORK that Your Information will not be false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
* You are responsible for any use of the SFSWORK Services by persons to whom you intentionally or negligently allow access to your password.
TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A SERIOUS MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS TO SFSWORK AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SOME ONE ELSE’S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER, YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO SFSWORK WHO ACCEPTS SUCH INFORMATION, FOR THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE BY LAW FOR EACH OF THE ACTUAL PERSON(S) AFFECTED BY ANY OF THE IMPROPER, INCORRECT OR FRAUDULENT INFORMATION YOU ENTER PER IMPROPER SUBMISSION, PLUS ANY LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSE RELATING THERETO, IF APPLICABLE, IN ADDITION TO THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING TO OBTAINING SUCH REMEDIES.
You acknowledge and agree that SFSWORK , may monitor and or record any telephone calls between you and SFSWORK and/or its representatives.
Dispute Resolution Assistance
* SFSWORK may try and assist you in resolving any disputes that may arise in the course of any service. We may attempt to assist in the negotiations between a vendor and customer. We may, upon your request, provide limited assistance in resolving disputes between you and a vendor.
* SFSWORK acts as an aggregator between the vendor and the users.
* SFSWORK is not responsible for the conduct of the vendor.
Any price negotiation on the services availed needs to be between the vendor & the user.
* A user can take necessary legal action against the vendor if the vendor is found guilty in any context including but not limited to seizing of the transactional activities and absconding.
* SFSWORK can only provide the vendors KYC documents to the concerned authorities for any legal issues and will not be responsible for any interference between the vendor & the user.
Ratings and Reviews are not endorsed by SFSWORK
All ratings and reviews displayed to you reflect the opinions of other consumers, and do not reflect or represent the opinions or representations of SFSWORK. SFSWORK disclaims any and all representations or warranties with regard to the ratings and reviews. SFSWORK does not assume responsibility or liability for any rating or review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Website, Services, Mobile Apps or the materials contained therein.